Federal Resume, Cover Letter & LinkedIn
Our federal resume writing service is performed by professional recruitment consultants who know exactly how to make your resume stand out to hiring employers. We carefully select our team of federal resume writers based not only on their writing ability, but also their real world recruitment experience ensuring they understand exactly what's required to secure you your next position. Having a professionally written resume can drastically increase your earning potential and help you climb the career ladder.
We take the time to consult with you personally, research your history, understand your goals, then draft an exquisitely worded document and present it in a clean, modern design.
Cover letters are as important to the job application as your resume or CV itself. However, they often get overlooked or rushed when completing an application. This is a huge mistake. The cover letter is your chance to set yourself aside, show your personality and highlight your skills and experience to show how they will directly benefit the hiring company. Take advantage of our professional cover letter writing service and let our cover letter writers help maximize your chances of getting through to the interview stage.
Our management LinkedIn service includes the creation of a new LinkedIn profile or professional optimization of your current LinkedIn profile. Your LinkedIn profile writer will liaise with you, research your resume, previous job titles and companies to gain a sound understanding of your career goals, work history and achievements. They will then research your competitors within the marketplace and write a professional, optimized LinkedIn profile, tailored and targeted for your industry and job title whilst giving you a competitive edge over everyone else. We're not just another resume writing company, we're LinkedIn experts!
Our federal resume, cover letter & LinkedIn package includes:
- Extensive research of your previous experience, skills and achievements
- Conducting research on the employer and the position prior to writing
- Study of the industry you are applying in, ensuring your new resume and cover letter exceeds the required standards and addresses the criteria specific to the position
- Keyword optimized and targeted for the position(s) you are applying for
- 1 page cover letter addressing the key requirements of the position
- Fully optimized LinkedIn profile with industry targeted keywords
- 2 business day first drafts
- Guaranteed to pass ATS algorithms for targeted positions
- An assigned professional writer that you can contact directly anytime
- Delivered in MS Word & PDF format
- Unlimited revisions until you are 100% happy
Once your order is processed, you will receive an automated email with a unique order number and a link to upload your current resume. If you don't have a current resume you can use our online form to enter your employment information, allowing us to capture the details for your new federalresume.
Your assigned federal resume writer will contact you in person for any further details they may require. Once we have all the required information, expect the first draft within two business days.